1) General stability, optimization and revision of the main drivers.
2) Fixed incorrectly working profiles for the t17 model.
3) Fixed the translation for the correct display of the Russian language.
4) Fixed a web server error when the miner could freeze during a long uptime.
5) Added sleep mode option.
6) Added hotel fee option (where you can redirect part of the hashrate to pay for electricity, equipment colocation or pay for miners maintenance).
7) Added recalculation of the minimum hash rate if one or more boards have not been initialized.
8) Changed the operating mode of coolers when they are converted to 100% for 5 degrees from the critical temperature (it was 10).
9) Added a signature for complete security of virus protection with full ability to roll back to the stock firmware without an SD card, while leaving access to ssh for full access to your hardware and complete decentralization (SSH is disabled by default).
10) For those who unfortunately suffered from antbuild, we made a block so that your hash is not taken away.
11) Added a unique PROTECTION !!! On the hardware level against Antbuild and all similar viruses forever!!
1) Modified, improved and accelerated the work of autotune.
2) Added an option that ignores the minimal voltage set in profile.
3) Corrected the mixed-up data entry in the auto-switch section.
4) renamed “fan rpm check” to “immersion mode” and moved to the settings section.
1. General stability, refinement and refactoring of the main driver.
2. Improved display of chip hashrate.
3. Fixed the output display of the current timezone in the regional settings.
4. Made minor changes to the design of the web gui.
5. New profiles added:
S17 - 55th, 60th, 63th.
S17+ - 55th, 60th, 62th, 68th, 74th, 80th, 88th.
T17 - 40th.
T17+ - 40th, 48th, 55th, 63th, 68th.
6. Added an automatic correction of red domains (TIMER).
7. Extended voltage search ranges for auto-tuner profiles.
8. Added full customization of the miner’s manual auto-tuning.
9. Made a smooth change in the fan speed during miner initialization (without a sharp jump).
10. Added protection for breaking the chip chain to prevent equipment failure.
11. Added automatic “emergency” cooling mode, in case of “loss” of the miner temp sensors.
12. Added processing of erroneous data from temperature sensors.
13. Modified Log, now the status of the miner has become more understandable and detailed.
14. Implemented saving all miner logs even in the event of a complete reboot.
15. And most importantly, your miner will forget about overheating, bringing you a profit with maximum uptime due to the automatic switching of auto tuner profiles with a flexible system of settings to adapt the miner to changes in ambient temperature. Switching profiles is carried out by setting the temperature range and fan speeds for (automatic mode).
1. General stability.
2. Correction of profile parameters for S17 / T17.
3. Improved nicehash support (extranonce subscribe).
4. Added trigger to disable / enable voltage (cold start).
5. Added trigger to disable / enable domain unbalance check.
6. Added the ability of target chip temp (new proprietary and much cooler adjustment method, which significantly reduced fan speed).
7. Implemented support for a “quiet" start of the miner.
8. Automatic transfer of the miner to warm-up mode when starting in cold conditions.
9. Added registration of dead chips during autotune.
10. Improved and significantly reduced the launch time of the miner.
11. Added saving chips freq / autotune result for subsequent manual pre-tuning.
12. Added checking for all types of viruses that we know about today.
13. All functionality is added to the config multiplier section.
14. Activated time zone.
15. Added the estimated power consumption by the miner (electronic wattmeter).
16. The status of the miner (its API) is available immediately at startup after 15 seconds.
17. Added The ability to set the critical temperature of the chips to automatically disable the hash board.